What we do
To improve people’s health and wellbeing through implementation of eHealth technology, from research through to delivery.
We want to form close and enduring partnerships with industry, health services and policy makers, in order to successfully achieve health and well-being goals and aspirations.
We bring together bespoke teams to deliver on time and within budget according to what is required:
- programme and project management
- product and service development
- research, evaluation, evidence building
- qualitative and quantitative data collection and analysis
- culturally appropriate approaches
- experts by experience and service-user led approaches
- literature reviews and peer-reviewed publications